1. Will I get ECTS at my home University for participating in EEL?
No. The EEL does not provide ECTS accreditation for your home study programme! Instead, you will receive an EPICUR Entrepreneurship Competence Certificate with an indication of 6 ECTS equivalent upon successfully completing the EEL.
2. I am not a Business Administration or a student of economics. Can I still apply for the programme?
Yes. Students from all disciplines are welcome. What you need is motivation and will power to solve relevant challenges for people and the environment.
3. How intense is the programme?
EEL is an intense programme. Once a week you will attend online courses for about 6 hours per session. In this sessions you will get theoretical input from the lecturers and work on dedicated topics with your team. The EEL has 11 sessions, one session per week.
4. Where can I find the EEL schedule?
The schedule will be provided online at the EPICUR Inter-University Campus.
5. If I cannot attend one or more online classes due to other university-related obligatory lecturer or seminars, will I be excluded from the Lab?
Since you will be working in a team, you should attend at least 60% (7 sessions) of the online classes. However, the sessions will be recorded so that you can catch up the content provided by the lecturer. Please get the latest information from your team members and support your team at any time.*
6. Why should I attend the EEL programme?
EEL is an international and interdisciplinary education and training programme that provides state-of-the art training in Entrepreneurship. Within the programme, you have exclusive access to professors, trainers and start-ups from eight European countries. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will work on problems defined by the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the European Green Deal and develop innovative solutions for people and the environment. With that knowledge and education background, you are highly qualified candidate for established companies and a competent future founder of your own start-up project.
7. Which documents are needed for my application?
For your application you need the following documents:
8. My English certificate has expired. Can I still use it?
We only accept non-expired language certificates. However, there are some alternative documents which can be presented as proof of English proficiency. We accept official language certificates such as TOEFL and Cambridge, certificates from university language courses or from official language schools or a signed letter from a language instructor at your university stating the level you achieved (CEFR).
9. Does the transcript of records have to cover only the current semester or all semesters?
Please submit your transcript of records for the current and previous semester.10. Where can I apply for the internship programme?Please use the EPICUR Inter-University Campus to submit your application.
For further information please contact the EEL coordinator: Alexander Tittel (email@example.com).