1. Will I get ECTS at my home University for participating in EEL?
No. The EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab does not provide ECTS accreditation for your home study
programme! Instead, you will receive an EPICUR Certificate (in development) with an
indication of 6 ECTS upon successfully completing the EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab.
2. I am not a Business Administration or a student of economics. Can I still apply for the programme?
Yes. Master Students from all disciplines are welcome. What you need is motivation and will
power to solve relevant challenges for people and the environment.
3. How intense is the programme?
The EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab is an intense programme. Once a week you will attend online
courses for about 3-6 hours per session. In this sessions you will get theoretical input from the
lecturers and work on dedicated topics with your team. The Entrepreneurial Lab has 9 sessions,
one session per week.
4.If I cannot attend one or more online classes due to other university-related obligatory
lecturer or seminars, will I be excluded from the Lab?
Since you will be working in a team, you should attend at least 60% (5 sessions) of the online
classes. However, the sessions will be recorded and you will be required to catch up with the
content provided by the lecturer. Please get the latest information from your team members
and support your team at any time.
5. Why should I attend the EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab?
The EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab is an international and interdisciplinary education and training
programme that provides state-of-the art training in Entrepreneurship. Within the
programme, you have exclusive access to professors, trainers and start-ups from six European
countries. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will work on problems defined by the UN
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the European Green Deal and develop innovative
solutions for people and the environment. With that knowledge and education background,
you are highly qualified candidate for established companies and a competent future founder
of your own start-up project.
6. Which documents are needed for my application?
For your application you need the following documents:
• Certificate of enrolment (optional)
• Curriculum Vitae (in English)
• Motivation Letter (in English)
• Previous degree of studies (optional)
• Transcript of records (in English, if possible)
• English certificate OR Self-Reported Proficiency (you will be requested to upload
either a certificate of an official language test or a signed statement by your current
or previous institution confirming your proficiency)
7. My English certificate has expired. Can I still use it?
We only accept non-expired language certificates. However, there are some alternative
documents which can be presented as proof of English proficiency. We accept official language
certificates such as TOEFL and Cambridge, certificates from university language courses or
from official language schools or a signed letter from a language instructor at your university
stating the level you achieved (CEFR).
8. Does the transcript of records have to cover only the current semester or all semesters?
Please submit your transcript of records for the current and previous semester.
9. Where can I apply for the EPICUR Entrepreneurial Lab?
Please click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application. Registration period: 22.06-
10. Who can I contact, if I have further questions?