On 24-26 November 2021, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki will host the EPICUR 2021 Forum, which will take place online.
The EPICUR Forum aims to bring together and engage students, teachers, researchers and staff from the 8 EPICUR universities from 6 different countries in a passionate exchange around topics related to the activities of European higher education.
Speakers from all around the world
For this second edition, the theme of the Forum is “Innovation and Inclusion”. Conferences, discussions and workshops will address this theme in an interdisciplinary and intercultural way. A student festival spread over the three days will offer fun and artistic activities to students in order to introduce them to Greek culture and heritage.program-2
Round tables, workshops and conferences led by speakers from around the world will address the following themes
- Technological innovations in health
- Technological innovations in the post-COVID environment based on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Inclusion in higher education: Promoting youth resilience and social understanding in post-Covid higher education.
- The new digital and physical university reality – Mobility without borders
- Supporting the transition to sustainable agri-food systems
- The achievements of the European University EPICUR
- The Future of the European University (Alliances)
A discussion between 5 European university alliances
The third day of the Forum will be dedicated to the presentation of EPICUR’s achievements, as well as to the discussion on the future of European universities with representatives of 4 other alliances EU-Conexus, EUTOPIA, ARQUS, Unite and members of the European Commission.
Registration for the Forum is now open, so don’t hesitate to register now and discover our rich and varied programme